In the latest 10.6.1 update, Where To? learns the user’s language preferences by tracking which languages the user requests translations for using the button beside a place review. Then, local listing reviews in these languages are automatically translated (if possible). Many users speak multiple languages. They can now see original-language reviews in all languages they speak and auto-translate other languages.
The new version also adds support for several more public transport apps:
- AVV.mobil (Augsburg, 🇩🇪)
- bodo (Bodensee-Oberschwaben, 🇩🇪)
- MV fährt gut (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, 🇩🇪)
- naldo (Neckar-Alb-Donau, 🇩🇪)
- Verkehr-BS (Braunschweig, 🇩🇪)
- VGN Fahrplan & Tickets (Nürnberg, 🇩🇪)
- VPECompanion (Pforzheim-Enzkreis, 🇩🇪)
We also cut down on the number of alerts if location services are disabled, fixed several bugs and crashes and improved the performance. Download the update!