I recently had a chat with John Casasanta of tap tap tap and – among other things – we discussed how things were going with Where To?, the app we acquired from them 2.5 years ago. He invited me to write a guest post on the tap tap tap Blog about how the acquisition worked for us and how the app evolved since then. Instead of writing a lengthy text, we created this info graphic showing our great ride so far. Of course we don’t want to deprive you, dear FutureBlog reader, from watching it:
A big thank you to all our users! With your support you helped to continuously improve Where To? over all these years! Here’s to another 3 awesome years!
To celebrate the first three years on the App Store, Where To? is on sale for 99¢ (66% off its regular price) until Sunday! Make sure to grab a copy today!
Links to this article
- App Wohin: Kurze Zeit 79 Cent statt 2,39 Euro | iTopnews – Bei uns ist jeder Tag iTag
- Where To? destination discovery iPhone app only $0.99 until Sunday | 9to5Toys | New Gear, reviews and deals
- “Where To?” for iPhone Developer Reveals Sales Figures, Profits & Marketing Strategy - SocialTimes.com
- “Where To?” for iPhone Developer Reveals Sales Figures, Profits & Marketing Strategy | MyTowner
- Wohin?: Preisreduzierung und nette Info-Grafik
- Bookletmobile, FutureTap, Apple. — mobilbranche.de
- Topnews: Tablets eignen sich laut Springer-Studie perfekt für Printmedien. | mobile zeitgeist
- Wohin? reduziert und weitere Zahlen & Fakten
- Umfeldsuche Wohin? noch bis Sonntag nur 79 Cents statt 2,39 Euro « Alle meine Apps
- “Where To”, the iPhone Restaurant + POI Finder App [History + Sale] | Obama Pacman