The Street View App
- Pressemappe auch auf deutsch verfügbar.
Streets is the best way to browse Street View panoramas on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. It offers a panoramic, street-level look at any location covered by Google Street View. Unique features such as an interactive mini map to easily navigate panoramas, drag-and-drop, favorite places, and a gallery browser with more than 2000 spectacular places provide the ultimate Street View experience.
- Browse worldwide Street View panoramas
- Launch from Maps or Where To?
- Search cities, addresses, or contacts
- Street View coverage displayed with blue/yellow color coding
- Interactive mini map which makes it easier to walk through panoramas
- Image sharing via email, text message, or social networks
- Drag and Drop to share panoramas and map locations
- Drag and Drop to launch from Maps, Contacts, Photos and other apps
- Shows extensive metadata such as descriptions, image date, photographer
- Full resolution on all devices up to the iPhone X and iPad Pro 12.9″
- Split View and Slide Over support
- Mark panoramas as favorites to automatically sync them between devices
- Gallery Browser offers 2000+ Gallery Places like national parks, museums, sports arenas and more, sorted by categories
- Gallery Places offer rich information, such as descriptions and additional links
- Spotlight support to surface street panoramas in the system-wide search
- Handoff and AirDrop support the easy transfer of the current panorama between multiple iOS devices
- Siri support offers the ability to easily create reminders with panorama links
- Switch between map, satellite and terrain mode
- Create powerful workflows grabbing and processing panorama images using the Streets API
- Bundled Apple Watch App
More details on the Streets product page.
Pricing & Availability
Streets 4 is $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Streets is a Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. It requires iOS 9.3 or later and watchOS 2 or later for the bundled Apple Watch App.
- Streets 4.0: Street View App Adds Drag and Drop and Live Panorama Mode
- Streets 3.5: The Street View app adds workflows, image details and user-generated panoramas
- Streets 3 Offers Close-Up Street Level Views for iOS and Apple Watch
- Streets 2.0 for iOS – Street View on Steroids, Launches from iOS Maps
- Street View: New app brings Street View back to Maps app
Also hosted on Vimeo, suitable for embedding.
Promo Images & Screenshots
Click any shot for the full resolution or view the album on flickr.