Find the best places around you – wherever you are
- Pressemappe auch auf deutsch verfügbar.
Where To? is a worldwide location finder for iPhone and Apple Watch. It finds the best restaurants, shops and services nearby. Where To? provides detailed descriptions including dinner menus, special offers, business hours, photos and videos and much more. User ratings and reviews help decide whether a visit is worthwhile.
Where To? was named App of the Week by Apple and featured in iTunes Rewind as one of the Best Navigation Apps.
- Find points of interest nearby or anywhere in the world
- Includes more than 700 customizable categories
- Rich listing details with descriptions, dinner menus, special offers, home delivery and reservation options, pictures, videos, opening hours and much more
- Ratings and reviews help decide whether a visit is worthwhile
- Augmented Reality view to display nearby locations in the camera view
- Automatic translation of categories and foreign language reviews for international travels
- Mark favorite places and organize them in collections
- Get directions using the built-in route planner or any of more than 80 apps from the App Store
- Car integration: Send locations to onboard navigation systems from Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, and Porsche
- Micromobility: Displays the realtime locations of bikes & scooters from 200+ providers in 1000+ cities and calculates routes using these vehicles
- Includes Apple Watch App
- Integrated in Messages app: Where To? for iMessage searches locations and inserts them into conversations
- Supports Spotlight, Siri reminders, dark mode, context menus
- Configurable Widgets for the home and lock screen
- “Open Location in Where To?” for the share sheet imports locations from other apps and websites
Pricing & Availability
Where To? is is free to download and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category. A Where To? PRO subscription is available for several premium features. There are a yearly and a quarterly subscription both including a free 7 day trial. Alternatively, a perpetual subscription can be purchased as a one-time payment.
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/id903955898
|Search for places||✅||✅|
|View places on map||✅||✅|
|View places in list||✅||✅|
|Widgets for home and lock screen||–||✅|
|View places in augmented reality||–||✅|
|Get routing directions||–||✅|
|Micromobility||Show nearby vehicles||Show nearby vehicles, bike directions using shared vehicles|
|Mark a category as favorite||✅||✅|
|Mark a place as favorite||–||✅|
|Organize places in collections||–||✅|
|Import KML, GPX as collection||Not saved||✅|
|Apple Watch app||Favorite categories||Favorite categories, favorite places|
|iMessage app||Search for places||Search for places, favorite places|
|Support development team||–||✅|
- FutureTap Elevates “Where To?” App with New Widgets and Unveils Exclusive Black Week Deal
- Where To? adds micromobility: integration of shared bike & scooter services
- Where To? 11 adds AR, place collections and much more
- Where To? 10 is available including Where To? for iMessage and Emoji Search
- Where To? 9.0 Local Search App Now Offers iOS 9 and iPhone 6s Features
- Where To? 8.0: iPhone local search app now on the Apple Watch
- Where To? 7.0: iPhone local search app completely redesigned – at launch 33% off!
- Where To? 6.7: Send local search results to Mercedes-Benz vehicles!
- Where To? 6.5: Popular iPhone local search app adds more than 140k post boxes!
- Where To? 6.0: Popular iPhone local search app with vastly improved directions!
- Where To? 5.0: iPhone Local Search App Now With Favorites, Menus and iCloud
- Where To? supports 5 more Navigation Apps
- FutureTap partners with Yext to offer premium business data in Where To?
- Where To? 4.0 – Local Search App Adds Ratings and Reviews. On Sale for a Limited Time
- Apple highlights Where To? as iPhone App Of The Week
- Where To? 3.7 – iPhone local search app now shows business hours and the direction to the destination!
- Where To? POI finder app with new Augmented Reality module
- Where To? 3.0 with Newly Designed UI and iPhone 4 Support
- Where To? 2.6 adds support for TomTom, Twitter and Facebook
- Where To? – GPSを利用して現在位置から行きたい場所を検索できるアプリが日本語対応
- Where To? 2.5 works together with NAVIGON MobileNavigator
- Where To? 2.0 greatly simplifies finding points of interest
- Waarheen? (Where To?) GPS POI applicatie nu ook in het Nederlands vertaald
- ¿Dónde Ir? (Where To?) Puntos de Interés GPS se vuelve internacional
- Dove? (Where To?) l’applicazione GPS POI diventa internazionale
- Where To? GPS POI app goes international
- Where To? Updated to 1.6
- Former equinux CTO launches new iPhone venture, acquires Where To app
Promo Images & Screenshots
Click any shot for the full resolution or view the album on flickr.
I gladly send a promo code for a free review copy. If you’ve any questions, please let me know!