Where To? supports 5 more Navigation Apps
Where To? 4.1 adds integration with navigation apps Sygic, Waze, Navfree, Navmii and the Germany based Navigon Urban, in addition to the already available Navigon MobileNavigator, TomTom, MotionX GPS drive and Maps app. Supporting a total of 9 of the top navigation apps Where To? users can use their favorite app to get turn-by-turn directions to any place found using Where To?.
In a nutshell:
- New app version: Where To? 4.1
- Local Search for the iPhone
- Finds 700+ categories, 2,400+ brands in 10 languages
- Exhibits locations on a map, in list format or using Augmented Reality
- NEW: Supports 5 more Navigation Apps: Sygic, Waze, Navfree, Navmii, Navigon Urban
- NEW: Multiple images, some of them zoomable to full size; videos (select places)
- NEW: More reviews displayed
- NEW: Built-in homepage viewer can be used in landscape mode
- NEW: National and State Parks added (USA, Canada, UK, Australia)
- Price: $2.99 + $0.99 for Where To? 3D Augmented Reality
- Link: http://www.futuretap.com/whereto
The update also adds multiple pictures to many place listings, some of them zoomable to full size. Select places even include videos.
The popular ratings and reviews section in the app was improved as well: “Our users love reviews in Where To? and have written thousands already. The new version displays even more reviews written by Google users”, says Ortwin Gentz, FutureTap CEO.
Where To? allows to easily find the closest and best rated restaurants, shops and services. With 700+ categories, 2,400+ brands and 10 languages, users are empowered to find all they need, everywhere on the world, in their own language. With its slick, intuitive user interface including a top-notch Augmented Reality view Where To? won several awards and was recently named App of the Week by Apple and featured in iTunes Rewind among the best navigation apps in 2011.
Where To? 4.1 available immediately on the App Store
Where To? 4.1 (12 MB) is now available for download for $2.99 US on the AppStore under the “Navigation” category. Users of the previous version get the update free of charge.
The Where To? 3D Augmented Reality module may be tested free of charge for 30 days and can subsequently be unlocked via In App Purchase ($0.99 US).
Offer to the Press: If you’re interested in reviewing Where To? we’ll gladly provide a promo code on request.