We rolled out a major Where To? update featuring expanded widget options. Where To? 13 focuses on user customization through interactive widgets and enhanced navigation capabilities, providing a personalized and interactive experience right from the home and lock screens.
- “Quick Search” is an interactive widget that lets you configure three favorite categories that you can access directly from your home screen. In addition to that, you can access the search field with one tap.
- “Place Details” is another interactive widget that shows the details of four or eight places, depending on the size of the widget. You can choose to show the nearest favorites, the last viewed places, the nearest places of a selected category or from a collection.
- Finally, the new lock screen widget lets you launch Where To? with a selected category right from your lock screen.
Directions and Micromobility Scene:
- Support for six new directions apps: TomTom AmiGO, S-Bahn Berlin, München Navigator, Ticket NRW, VRN Ticket, VVS BWeit
- Added support for 26 new micromobility providers for even more bike and e-moped sharing options: Check (🇳🇱), VéloZef, Yélo, Les Petites Reines, Vélibéo, Vélo d’Aquí, Cycl’AM, Karu’Vélo, Vélo Modalis (🇫🇷), Bici Bolzano (🇮🇹), Bizkaibizi, MIBISI, BiciLog, Bicielx, Bicisanvi, Bikenmedio, Gbici, Avilés en Bici, BiBa, Bicibur, BiciNRivas, Bicicas (🇪🇸), BiciCuenca (🇪🇨), En la Bici (🇦🇷), AAR Bike (🇹🇷), MEVO (🇵🇱)
The update also includes bug fixes and performance optimizations to ensure a smoother user experience.
Now, let’s talk about the real party – the Black Week sale! 🎉 We’re hooking you up with mad discounts:
- Where To? PRO subscription: 0.99 $/€ in the first year – that’s 66% off the usual price! Use code BLACK.
- Streets one-time purchase: 0.99 $/€ – that’s 66% off as well! Snap from the App Store.
This Black Week fiesta is going down until November 27, 2023 – don’t sleep on it! 🎊